Scavenger Hunt for Health Fair
Welcome to the Health Fair Scavenger Hunt! This fun and educational activity is designed to help participants explore the six dimensions of wellness by visiting various vendors. Your goal is to align each vendor with one of the six dimensions of wellness (Physical, Social, Intellectual, Occupational, Emotional, and Spiritual) . Here’s how it works:
Objective: Visit 5 different vendors at the health fair and determine which dimension of health they best represent. Match each vendor to one of the six dimensions of wellness.
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- Participants or teams must visit five different vendors from the health fair (virtual or in-person)
- After visiting each vendor, they must align the vendor with one of the six dimensions of health.
- Participants should approach vendors and ask questions about their products, services, or initiatives to determine the alignment.
- Once you have visited five vendors and determined their dimension of wellness and how that correlates to your well-being, send the list of the five vendors you visited and one fact of what you learned there to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winners will be randomly chosen to receive prizes and notified via email. Submissions that correctly submit five vendors + their fact related to the dimension of wellness each vendor corresponds to will be considered.